Monday, April 26, 2010


ONe WoRD TAg!!!
A Little bit about myself..


*you can also take a look at my youtube page and see how to do the makeup looks that are in the pics that i posted. JenNycoleBeauty*

I am also posting a video of products I just got in and LOVE....... Check on that here soon. Also have some reviews to do, but i like to use the products for about a month then review.


Where's your cell phone: pocket
Your hair: bleached
Your mother: inspirational
Your father: lost
Favorite Food: mexican
Dream last night: none
Favorite drink: dr.pepper
What room are you in: livingroom
Hobby: makeup
Fear: heights
Where were you last night: hog heaven
Something that you aren't: fake
Muffins: poppyseed
Wish list item: belenciaga bag
Where did you grow up: las vegas
What are you wearing: VS sweats
Your pets: dog
Friends: Miss*U
Something you're not wearing: socks
Favorite store: MAC
Favorite color: clear
Last time you laughed: today
Your best friend: Stephanie Fulton
Bestest Place you go to over and over: Anacortes
Person who emails you regularly: mom
Favorite place to eat: Pinnochios



So everyone, here is a little bit about myself. I tag anyone wanting to share info about yourself. Jen- JenNycoleBeauty (youtube)

Take care. Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Follow Me

Subtle Glam

My photo
Hello, Im Jen. I am a makeup artist currently living in Japan and will be here for about 1 more year. I have learned alot about the Japanese culture and their art form. I have learned to combine my skills with that of theirs and the combo is what I call Subtle Glam. I think every woman should be a confident glamorous woman, an there for I will give my honest opinion of reviewing of products and or cosmetics.